Friday, November 23, 2007

DAY AFTER THANKGIVING GREETINGS!!!

Okay, so this is what happened today at YAC. However,let's not go there yet.

First, listen to my adventure. Basically, I spent an hour napping on the bus, which only serves to make me more tired!! ahhhhhhhh!. Here's an advicce! Don't sleep on the bus!!!!

Okay, here is the updates from YAC!

So I came in late today and was confused about what we were doing. But then people filled me in. What we did was discussed what the open house is going to be like. This is the schedule we decided on for the open house:

10:15: Tour 1
10:30: Screening 1
10:45: Tour 2
11:00: Screening 2
11:15: Tour 3
11:30: Screening 3/start editing
12:45: Final screening

Mai Cha told me to add things to the blog, so I guess I have to.
-addsaddsadds-
.
.
.
-is now done-
I shall now go back to discussing Anime with Mai Cha.

1 comment:

rox said...

oh man, sleeping on the bus always wrecks me. I must have some sort of superpower that causes me to wake up before or right at my stop though; I've never missed it because I was sleeping!